- Understands Microsoft .Net technical designs and ability to convert them into code.
- Follows technology best practices – unit testing, source control operations, design pattern, agile practices.
- Digs deeper to find the root cause, and strives to find the solution.
- Envisions and communicates code, web and database designs for given problems.
- Knows how to seeks answers and solve complex problems.
- Can work very closely with the business
- Fluent in technical lingo – Microsoft terminology, design patterns, agile methods, web implementation patterns.
- Actively participate in problem analysis and technical design sessions.
- Coordinates, communicates and manages expectations
Top Technical Skills (in order):
- Strong C# .Net/Web API developer with good communication skills is the key. R and/or Angular experience is a bonus but not required
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.