As a Senior PHP Developer, you’re responsible for Making Stuff Go. You will build infrastructure to create new products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
Key Performance areas:
- The number of release deadlines met per quarter.
- Quality of pitches as graded by supervisor.
- Quality of code as graded by supervisor.
- Support: response time and happiness score (rating from the customer).
- 5 years’ minimum, 10+ years preferred, experience with WordPress development in the same or a similar role.
- Previous experience working on projects on a massive scale.
- Experience using version control in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS, MySQL database programming, and SAAS platforms.
- Familiar with responsive design principles.
- Deep understanding of WordPress plugin architecture and engineering.
- Familiar with API Integrations like MailChimp, AWeber, Zapier, etc.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities.
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.